Rev. Willhoyt, from Cleveland First Church of the Nazarene began
holding afternoon services at Roosevelt School in Willowick.
Spencer 1957 -1961 First pastor of "Willowick
Church of the Nazarene", the church was organized on January 12,
1958 with eight charter members.
Cone 1961 -1970 A church and parsonage on Sharp
Avenue in Willoughby were purchased for $35,000 The hurch name
was changed to "Willoughby Church ofthe Nazarene".
Smith 1970 - 1975 During Pastor Smith's tenure,
Lee Hedrick and Dave Anderson were each called by God into full-time
Calvert 1975 - 1977 The Willoughby church was
paid in full and the mortgage burned.
Batten 1977 - 1984 Under Pastor Batten's leadership
a new bus ministry was started, which continues today under the
name "Heaven Train" Also, the old property was sold and our current
facility built; dedicated on May 3, 1981. The church name was
changed to "Willo-Lake Church of the Nazarene".
Wooldridge 1985 -1989 Pastor Wooldridge's ministry
was characterized as one of teaching.
Thompson 1989 - 2003 Pastor Thompson began the
ministry of Agapeland Daycare and added to the church building.
Hobson 2003 - 2008 We are looking forward to
a bright future together, filled with promise...